Whether you're a high school senior interested in exploring your scholarly options, or a current college student who needs assistance finding a summer internship, you can find resources at LoveToKnow College.
We provide the information you need to ace the ACT or SAT, increase your chances of winning scholarships, or whiz though your FAFSA application. Nontraditional students can explore distance learning programs, or find out how to choose a course of study that could earn a promotion. Let us help you in your lifelong journey of learning.
- College Football Activities
- Does College Football Make Money?
- Student Loan Repayment
- How to Get College Football Tickets
Article Highlight: What Is the SAT Test?
Taking the SAT exam is a rite of passage for high school students who plan to attend college. The scores you earn on this CollegeBoard test can determine what schools you are eligible to attend, as well as have an impact on whether or not you are… continue reading »
- Sample Scholarship Recommendation Letter
- What Is a Good EFC Number?
- Amount of Spending Money a College Student Needs
- What Does My EFC Code for Financial Aid Mean?
Browse Other Topics
- List of Graphic Design Schools
- What Is the Difference Between a College and a University?
- School Supplies for College Students
- What Students Need to Know About College Textbooks
- Where to Find a List of College Majors
- Summer Internship
- Cheap College Textbooks
- College Study Skills Tips
- Can I Earn a Degree in Buddhist Psychology?
- Why Is College Attendance Important?
- Campus Life
- College Admission
- College Application Cover Letter Examples
- Overview of the College Application Process
- Is SAT Test Preparation Necessary?
- How Much Are College Application Fees?
- What Is the ACT Test?
- College Ranking
- College Tuition Costs and Comparisons
- College Application Due Dates
- University and College Admissions Interview
- College Degree Programs
- Financial Aid
- Sample Financial Aid Appeal Letter
- How to Do a Student Loan Consolidation
- Tips for Paying Off Student Loans
- How to Get a Student Loan Deferment
- I Need a Sample Essay to Win a Scholarship
- Is the High Cost of Tuition Causing Decreased College Enrollment?
- Federal Pell Grant Eligibility
- EFC Tables and Data
- Unclaimed Scholarships
- How to Reduce Your Expected Family Contribution
- Nontraditional Students
- Online Degrees
- More Topic Areas